I hope you all had a relaxing , enjoyable and jolly time with your families and loved ones. I also hope you got some good books as gifts. I did and I am reading them now. I’ll pass on reviews about any gems as I finish them. I got :
- The Flambards trilogy by KM Peyton. I love these books and couldn’ t put my hand on my copies. I look forward to rereading all about Christina Parson’s adventures.
- At Freddie’s by Penelope Fitzgerald, recommended by a friend as being very funny
- Paris for One by Jojo Moyes
- City of Friends by Joanna Trollope
- The Minaturist by Jessie Burton
I’m looking forward to reading them all and writing posts about reading, writing and life in general in 2018!